For all group leaders and teachers:
WiRED Releases Updated
Designed for Group Presentations
By: Allison Kozicharow; Edited by Jessie Crowdy
Note: Based on the latest research data from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, WiRED has updated its training module for COVID-19, the Novel Coronavirus now affecting countries around the world.
The new coronavirus is a global threat. People hear a lot about the virus, but many still don’t understand how it is spread, treated or prevented. Schools, civic and faith organizations and their leaders need up-to-date, accessible information to provide members with accurate, understandable and useful information.
WiRED International’s recent Coronavirus Module is the answer. The module offers a general introduction to the virus which describes the infection and its close relationship to other coronaviruses, how it is spread, its incubation period and symptoms, treatment and most important — its prevention. The module can be projected onto a screen or displayed on a large format TV, making it ideal for group training.
Why is WiRED’s module an essential information tool?
- It is FREE of CHARGE for all to use online or to download to portable devices.
- It is evidence-based (developed entirely on research from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- It is available in English, Spanish, Mandarin and Armenian.
- It is designed specifically for group presentations.
- It takes a group about an hour to complete.
- It is regularly updated as new research emerges.
Be sure to check WiRED’s website for our special Coronavirus section with news, updates and useful links.